Thursday, June 13, 2013

Endless Game - Arashi

I haven't watched any J-Dramas recently (actually I was watching more K-movies) but when I heard Sho Sakurai is the main actor and he is a acting for a character with a handsome face and a reckless mouthed tutuor I couldn't resist but to research about this ^_^
So lets get to the OST because the drama is still ongoing and up to now the drama seems really exciting can't wait to see how sho-kun tackles that little brat.
okay this pic here may show you a clear pic that our Kawaii sho-kun is main protagonist and that little brat's brother is Kamiki Ryunosuke,
who most of us will know him from Bloody Monday 2 (at least that where I got to know him)
I never got bored of watching this drama for the 20th time ^_^

Okay, getting back to the topic ARASHI
I didn't listen to them recently even though I was in and out of J-POP however many viewers are happy with their new album Endless Game including the Intergalactic and Magic Hour in the album. They have been involved in alot of TV shows like the Atarashi Arashi which is upcoming  and their fans were becoming sad because of the less music work they did but this single made it to the 1st on the Oricon chart 
CONGRATULATIONS Arashi... 
I was introduced to Arashi by this lovely gentleman (Do you guys remember which this scene is from) yes it is Hana Yori Dango our all time favorite J-Drama which touched our hearts and gave us hope that even rich,classy, handsome guys can fall for poor, messy,stubborn, rebelling girls
 
                                                                                                                                       

Aren't they so CUTE ?? ^__^ aww.. I love them soo much the best thing about the Japanese version was that there were more episodes so there were more doses of F4 and Makino for us fan girls ^___^





Arashi the MV totally matches the drama. At first when I was going through the lyrics it was stated like this "I  don't understand a thing, but there's something I want to see" and  I was like yeah.. we need to see something soon because I'm confused !!. And then "we should continue towards the conclusion, even if we can't see the answer there" Me: O..k O_O then what is the point of going towards it if we don't find an answer?? I'm still confused -__-. I mean people  what if someone who is a non-J-pop lover sees this song they'd be like they just stepped down from the roller coaster.... -__- 
I know Arashi Fan girls that our Onee-sans are incredible and I have no right to tell that they are confusing us  but if they are going to get more fans you know they should understand that  they should be clear in what they are trying to convey through their MVs 


What I was mad about was that most of the time some onee-san's faces weren't focused like Ohno-kun I saw most of his chin not even him in whole, that's unfair  but  love the brown eyes ^__^





Whats good about this MV is the AWESOME color combination, those colors suit them amazingly. Those colors bring about the dark side within them, the suits really matches the background and everything in it 


I watched the performance they did at Music Station 130531 and boy they never get tired, they are becoming stronger and sexier day by day and that sexy hair flip they did in their performance AMAZING!!!....  Ganbatte ne !!!!  We want more and more beautiful work like this Arashi.... 

This is the link to watch the awesome MV !!! (click on me)

No comments:

Post a Comment