Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fantastic Baby-Big Bang

So I know I'm a little bit far behind about the Oppas and Noonas in korea but lets just say I'm trying my best to catch up ^_^
So I was listening to Fantastic baby by Big Bang, and *bam* I was like are there such beautiful people in this world? what did I just watch ?
Can you guys guess what TOP is telling here ?? ^_<









Well I guess skrillex has copied our dear G-Dragon or is it the other way around, well maybe not ^_^

But the long hair here covers most of his facial expression, at first I was trying to figure out who this was. But if you take out this long its going to look not-so-cool
He is G-Dragon so what is a Dragon without its flame of fires right ??





Here G-Dragon looks more like Skrillex well more like G-Dragon himself what I liked about this was the make up on the lips,well G-Dragon does have crazy hair styles and make-up.



This Oppa the Ware wolf of the group has got some tattoos in this MV. He is half-naked in most of the MVs but at least he got some tattoos to cover him up in this ^_^
He looks like "I'm going to destroy you all" but he is even a monk, now isn't that contradicting the plot, well how should we put he is using his power as a monk to dance and break the dance floor ? yeah something like that..






Now isn't this cute, his puppy dog eyes are very tempting know ?? ^_^  He has a sense of Kingship in him sitting on that throne







*faints* Now isn't this something new? because Daesung normally doesn't show his manliness in most of the MV... Come on Daesung oppa we want more of manliness












Seungri oppa looks more normal in this MV. The normal jacket, hair, pants but those scratches on his bare chest is making him look more of a womanizer. Seungri is the one who takes care of the whole group and doesn't have a chance to show of his charisma but Oppa you got your chance now, and we are soo happy for you













Well our fantastic Oppas you have done a great job Ch'uk'adÅ­rimnida!  

No comments:

Post a Comment