Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I got a boy - SNSD

It is said that "I Got A Boy" single will be the top 5th song in the Music Bank: KBS world 10th Anniv Special
CONGRATULATIONS !!!! our beautiful Noonas have reached the top again

hm... Yoona Noona looks more charming here more like a school girl but isn't cute when shes with a boy ^_^  Just look at those kind eyes... I can rest in peace.. ^_^ 






So cute isn't she. our Tiffany always looking like a baby 






But when she turns to this I was like "Noona are you a devil or an angel? " coz she looks soo awesome when she is a gangster-lady  O_O








okay lets move on to our Sunny ^_^ I love her so much because she can have any hair color on her and it doesn't look like she is wearing a wig or something (of course she dyed her hair) How many times do you guys think ? ^_^ 

 Well these 3 photos explains  how mush she worked on her hair.. so any hater out there These girls work hard on what they do unlike you lazy idiots >_<










  I am glad to say Yuri looks amazing here but hm... I don't know whether you will agree but I don't see her being the playful Noona but she sure has a more mature look here, probably because she doesn't sing most of the verses we don't get to see her much 







shes is becoming sexier day by day ^_^











Our Goddess of Food SooYong doesn't she look playful here ? and not to mention her confidence too just look at those muscles proving to us how strong she is ^_^  Aww.. Noona you really are playful.
 I was so happy that I have her hair band ^_^ twinziess !! 



When she starts Raping
Ayo! GG! Yeah Yeah, shall we start?
Gosh! Look at her, look
What happened to her that she cut her hair? huh?
Gosh! Again look at her, look!
From head to toe, her style has changed
Why did she do that? I’m curious to death
why did she do that? Tell me"




The only thing I got to say is "Noona you seriously got some problems wondering about her style. Come on girl you are already beautiful "
But do you guys think being curious is a wrong thing ??? tell me about it in the *comments* ^_^

SeoHyun what have they done to you ?*sob* *sob* Girl you look like a joker in that suit, Come on people don't do this to our cute SeoHyun 
You look like you just killed the girl who just changed her style for her guy  


 






Look how cute she is when she is dressed up like this ^_^  (but Noona you have to look more romantic you know you look like he is inviting you to die with him ^_^) My fellow readers what do you think is the best caption for this pic ?? 






I have a really BIG addiction to RAINBOW HIGHLIGHTS... (it doesn't suit me so I can't get it done *sob* *sob*)  HyoYeon Noona you just made my day, you just made me wish I was more like you ^_^  You are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l everyday.. !! 

Noona you look so happy in this MV hm.. I wonder whether something good happened before filming this MV  ^_^  
 As the "Dancing Queen" You have brought out an incredible talent by Raping and made us love you more ^_^ 

Our Ice Princess has a more warm, bright vibe in her in this MV actually after watching this MV my friend told me that Jessica Nonna  is known as the "Ice Princess" because she gives out cold vibes and once she said something and the whole atmosphere turned really cold. But I don't think she is like that I mean look at her here how can you tell a girl like this is cold towards a person and after sometime she becomes more friendly ?

Do you really think our Jessica Noona is really like that ? do you think she'll turn a cold shoulder to you ? 



                             
Last but not the least our dear Little Leader TaeYeon Noona but Girl you don't fit in that orange hair its doesn't suit you I'm sorry to say so....  But you look better in this  ^_^ >>> 














We want more beautiful work like this Noonas !!  Gems aren't  scattered around the earth so when we find where they are we will treasure them the most  hoping we would find them amusing day by day ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment